luni, 5 martie 2012

interview with a teacher

Me:Where do you live?
Mihaela:I live in Bucharest.
Me:Do you like living there? What is it like?
mihaela:I like in Bucharest because I like being surrounded by people.And this city is very croweded.
Me:Does your city/town have sports facilites, place to eat, cultural centres?
Mihaela:Of, course Bucharest has these kind of facilites.
Me:How about nightlife?
Mihaela:Being the capital of Romanian there aelots ofplaces where you can have fun at night,such as discos, restaurants, pubs etc....
Me:Do you like you neighbourhood? What is it like?
Mihaela:I like my neighbourhood because they are a lot of shops, a market, a mall, plaes where you can do your shoppings.
Me:Does it have parks and a lot of green spaces?
Mihaela:My neighbourhood has two parks and a lot of green spaces.
Me:What would you change about your neighbourhood if you could? How do you thin it can be improved?
Mihaela:I wouldn't change a thing about my neighbourhood. I liked it just the way it is.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu