marți, 11 octombrie 2011

the poem

I am from monkeys, and Care Bears, from computers and blue jeans
I am from the mystical mountains and red and gold leaves.
I am from the desert, the Rainbow, the sunshine, the cactus.
I am from Christmas Eve gatherings at Grandma's house and stubbornness, from Mom and Dad.
I am from the slightly sarcastic and wordless love.
From the arms of Jesus and precious in His sight.
I am from New York, transplanted to Las Vegas, from TV Dinners and all of the chores I did for my family while they did little.
I am from the Cinderella-complex, the servitude to my older brothers, and the care-taking of my younger sister.
am from good, and it's still getting better.
i'm growing younger and wiser than ever.
i am ok with me, are you??
I am ok with EVERYone too.
i am t.  t i am.
do YOU recall that sam i am?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu